I hope you’re all having an amazing day and staying safe wherever you are in the world. A few months ago, body banter and I collaborated and recorded a podcast that talks about mental health and some of my insights with learning how to ground and start to love myself through my discovery in the beauty of fashion.
The link is below but I want to remind you of how powerful, beautiful and enough you all are. In the podcast, I mention a bit about my personal insights when it comes to body confidence in the world of social media and how destructive or empowering the instagram community can be. With my platform, I really hope I’m able to create an authentic environment where I truly show how there are good and bad days in life. Sometimes you’ll feel confident and powerful, (just like the badass bit*h you’ve always been )but there are some days where you feel as if life is falling apart and all you want to do is lie in bed and stay there forever. Either way, this feeling is completely normal.
Taking care of your body, mind and heart is truly important and everyone has their own ways of bringing joy into their life/ managing their stress 🙂
- You are never defined by a like, a comment or how people think of you on social media
- It’s ok to slip and compare yourself from now and then but don’t forget your worth!!
- your mental health matters ❤
- the road of confidence isn’t easy, so be gentle with yourself
- healing is not linear so don’t push yourself
- we all have something that brings joy into our lives 🦋